RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Anissa Rafeh, Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 11/21/17

State offices are closed from noon on 11/22 through 11/24.

Reminder: When projects are received by OEIR, a confirmation email will be sent. Please look for this email and contact OEIR if you do not receive it with in 1 week of your submittal. Once a project has been processed for review, the comment deadline and response deadline, along with the name of the project manager, will appear on our Current Projects page: http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/CurrentProjects.aspx

Two new public notices have been posted to our website:

17-173F City of Norfolk, Campostella Apartments

November 21, 2017 to December 20, 2017 Janine Howard

17-169F Cities of Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Norfolk, Newport News, and Hampton, Norfolk Harbor and Channels Project

November 21, 2017 to December 15, 2017
Julia Wellman

All open public notices can be found on our website:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx