RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 6/12/17

Three new public notices have been posted to the OEIR website:

17-078F
York County, DEQ TRO
Pier R3 Maintenance Dredging at Naval Weapons Station Yorktown
June 9, 2017 to June 28, 2017
John Fisher

17-079S
City of Virginia Beach, DEQ TRO
Construction of a Veterans Care Center in Virginia Beach
June 9, 2017 to June 28, 2017
John Fisher

17-085F
York County/City of Williamsburg, DEQ TRO
Proposed Lightfoot Apartments
June 9, 2017 to July 5, 2017
Julia Wellman

All open public notices can be found here: http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx