RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Anissa Rafeh, Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 1/8/18

Four new public notices have been published to our website:

18-005F
City of Chesapeake, I-64 Southside Widening and High Rise Bridge, Phase I

January 5, 2018 to February 5, 2018
Julia Wellman

18-003F
City of Norfolk, Broad Creek - Bowling Green IV, Marshall Manor II, III and IV, Broad Creek V

January 5, 2018 to January 19, 2018
Julia Wellman

18-002F
City of Norfolk, Broad Creek - Bowling Green II and III

January 5, 2018 to January 19, 2018
Julia Wellman

18-001F
City of Chesapeake, Hampton Roads Executive Airport Five-Year Development of Ancillary Facilities

January 5, 2018 to February 2, 2018
Janine Howard

All open public notices can be found on our website:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx

***Virginia Department of Environmental Quality - Central Office has moved***

Department of Environmental Quality
1111 East Main Street, Suite 1400
Richmond, Virginia 23219

Mailing address