RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Anissa Rafeh, Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 3/23/18

One new public notice has been posted:

March 23, 2018 to April 13, 2018
Landstown Road Improvement Project
City of Virginia Beach, TRO
DEQ #18-050F

All open public notice can be found on our website: http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx

From: Bettina Rayfield

Sent: March 23, 2018 at 4:02 pm

OEIR Program Newsletter 3/9/18

Two new public notices are available:

Virginia Natural Gas Suffolk No. 3 Meter Station Expansion Project
City of Suffolk
18-047F
March 9, 2018 to April 6, 2018

Glenwood Ridge Apartments
City of Richmond
18-049F
March 9, 2018 to April 6, 2018

All open public notices can be found on our website:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx