RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Anissa Rafeh, Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 10/26/18

Three new public notices are available for review:

18-155F Portsmouth,
Belle Hall Apartments

October 26, 2018 to November 16, 2018
Janine Howard

18-154F Accomack County,
Rural Homeowner Rehabilitation Program - Accomack County

October 26, 2018 to November 23, 2018
Julia Wellman

18-151F Northampton County,
Rural Homeowner Rehabilitation Program - Northampton County

October 19, 2018 and November 16, 2018
Julia Wellman

All open public notices can be found on our website:

https://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx