RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 2/9/18

Three public notices have been posted to the OEIR website:

18-028F
City of Newport News
Relocation of Glide Slope and Shelter for Runway 07 and Replacement/Relocation of Runway 25 VASI and PAPI, Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport
February 8, 2018 to March 2, 2018
Julia Wellman

18-027F
City of Suffolk
Easement Acquisition and Obstruction Removal, Suffolk Executive Airport
February 8, 2018 to March 9, 2018
John Fisher

18-026F Northampton County
Cape Charles Harbor Marine Terminal and Boat Yard
February 8, 2018 to March 2, 2018
Janine Howard

All open public notices can be found on the OEIR website: http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx