RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Anissa Rafeh, Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 1/11/16

Four new public notices have been published on our website:

15-202F Colonial Heights, Temple Avenue/I-95 Interchange Improvements

January 8, 2016 to January 22, 2016
John Fisher

15-199F City of Virginia Beach, Relocation of Localizer for Runway 23 and Localizer, Shelter and DME for Runway 5

January 8, 2016 to January 22, 2016
John Fisher

16-004F Middlesex County, Dwelling Replacement in Topping, VA

January 8, 2015 to January 22, 2016
Janine Howard

15-183F Arlington, RTR Shelter Replacement at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
January 8, 2016 to January 12, 2016 Janine Howard

These can be found on our website at:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx