RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Anissa Rafeh, Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 2/1/16

Three public notices have been published to our website:

16-013F City of Newport News, Atkinson Boulevard and Bridge Project

January 29, 2016 to February 12, 2016 Janine Howard

16-012F City of Chesapeake, Cypress Landing

January 29, 2015 to February 17, 2016
Julia Wellman

16-005F Arlington County, 10th Street Flats

January 29, 2015 to February 12, 2016
Julia Wellman

These can be found on our website at:

http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx