RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Anissa Rafeh, Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 3/11/16

We have a great tool for project tracking. Find all current projects on the following page where you will find the project number, the project contact, the date comments are due to DEQ (from reviewing agencies), and the date the project is due to the sponsor.

http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/CurrentProjects.aspx

One public notice has been published to our website:

16-038F City of Virginia Beach, Elbow Road Phase II Extended Project

March 11, 2016 to April 01, 2016
Janine Howard

Please find this and other active public notices here:

http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx

From: Bettina Sullivan

Sent: March 11, 2016 at 4:01 pm

OEIR Program Newsletter

Three public notices have been published on our website:

16-037F Hanover County, Northlake IV
March 3, 2016 to March 30, 2016
Julia Wellman

16-036F York County, AFETA Camp Peary Porto Bello Boathouse Improvements
March 3, 2016 to March 29, 2016
Julia Wellman

16-035F Essex County, Tappahannock-Essex County Airport Pavement Rejuvenation
March 3, 2016 to March 24, 2016
Janine Howard

Please find these and other active public notices on our website:

http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx