RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Anissa Rafeh, Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 5/13/16

Four public notices have been published on our website:

16-114F Isle of Wight County, Lines VM127 & VM128 Eagle Harbor Apartments Relocation

May 12, 2016 to June 9, 2016
Janine Howard

16-112F Newport News/ York County, Newport News/ Williamsburg International Airport Taxiway Improvements

May 12, 2016 to June 8, 2016
Janine Howard

16-111F Newport News, Tech Center Research Park

May 12, 2016 to June 7, 2016
John Fisher

16-105F Henrico County, Holloway Extended Project

May 12, 2016 to May 30, 2016
Julia Wellman

You can find these and all open public notices on our website:

http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx