RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Anissa Rafeh, Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 7/13/16

Four public notices have been published to our website:

16-156F Prince William County, Expansion of the Quantico National Cemetery

July 12, 2016 to July 26, 2016
Julia Wellman

16-158F Northampton County, Cherydale Solar Farm

July 8, 2016 to August 5, 2016
Janine Howard

16-157F Accomack County, Establishment of Restricted Area Airspace R-6604C/D/E at Wallops Flight Facility

July 8, 2016 to July 28, 2016
John Fisher

16-152F City of Norfolk, Mason Creek Dredging

July 8, 2016 to July 28, 2016
John Fisher

These and all open public notices can be found here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx