RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Anissa Rafeh, Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 5/22/19

Four new public notices are available for review:

19-050F Chesapeake Bay Waters, NOAA Hydrographic Survey of the Chesapeake Bay
May 17, 2019 to June 14, 2019
Janine Howard

19-047F Accomack County, Continuing Authorities Program, Section 204, Beneficial Uses of Dredged Materials, Cedar Island
May 17, 2019 to June 4, 2019
Janine Howard

19-005F Henrico County, Bickerstaff Crossing Apartments

May 17, 2019 to June 3, 2019
Janine Howard

19-042F Norfolk and Virginia Beach, Norfolk International Airport Land Acquisition and Structure Demolition

May 2, 2019 to June 5, 2019
Janine Howard

All open public notices can be found on our website:
https://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx