RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 4/10/18

Three public notices have been published to the OEIR website:

18-058F City of Hopewell, Line VM118 Remediation Dig Project
April 10, 2018 to May 4, 2018
Janine Howard

18-057F Arlington County, Southern Expansion Project and Roadway Realignment, Arlington National Cemetery
April 10, 2018 to May 3, 2018
Julia Wellman

18-056F City of Richmond, Blue Ridge Estates
April 10, 2018 to April 27, 2018
Julia Wellman

All open public notices can be found on the OEIR website: http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx