RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Anissa Rafeh, Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 1/24/17

5 new public notices have been posted to our website:

17-008F City of Poquoson, omprehensive Conservation Plan for the Plum Tree Island National Wildlife Refuge

January 20, 2017 to February 17, 2017
Julia Wellman

17-002F Virginia Coastal Zone, Rule addition to the Fishery Management Plan for Coastal Migratory Pelagic Resources in the Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic Region

January 20, 2017 to February 3, 2017
Julia Wellman

17-007F Accomack County, Accomack County Airport Pavement Rehabilitation

January 20, 2017 to February 17, 2017 Janine Howard

17-005F Virginia Coastal Zone, Reissuance and Modification of Regional Permit 5, Construction of Small Impoundments

January 20, 2017 to February 10, 2017
John Fisher

17-004F City of Newport News, Brennan Pointe II Apartments

January 20, 2017 to February 10, 2017
John Fisher

You can find all open public notices here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx