RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 8/1/16

Four public notices have been published on our website:

16-170F Fairfax County, WB Xpress Project
July 29, 2016 to August 26, 2016 Janine Howard

16-169F City of Hampton, Installation Development at Joint Base Langley-Eustis
July 29, 2016 to August 22, 2016
Janine Howard

16-168F King George County, Yardcraft Facilities Upgrade NSF Dahlgren

July 29, 2016 to August 18, 2016
John Fisher

16-149F Fairfax County, Removal of Trees at Davison Army Airfield

July 29, 2016 to August 11, 2016
Julia Wellman

You can find all open public notices here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx