RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 11/22/16

One public notice has been posted to our website:

16-229F
Accomack County, Installation and Operation of Air and Missile Defense Radar (AN/SPY-6) at Wallops Flight Facility

November 22, 2016 to December 20, 2016
John Fisher

You can find all open public notices here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx

From: Bettina Sullivan

Sent: November 22, 2016 at 9:51 am

OEIR Program Newsletter 11/18/16

Three new public notices have been posted to our website:

16-226F Virginia Coastal Waters, Re-issuance of Regional Permit 20 for the Creation of Artificial Oyster Reefs and the Dredging of Old Shellfish Reefs

November 18, 2016 to December 16, 2016
John Fisher

16-225F Caroline County, Construction and Operation of an Equipment Concentration Site

November 18, 2016 to December 15, 2016
John Fisher

16-224F Accomack County, Addendum #1 to the MQ-4C Triton Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Home Basing Department of the Navy

November 18, 2016 to December 16, 2016
Julia Wellman