RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 1/9/2017

One public notice was published to our website:

17-001F Stafford County, I-95/ Route 630 Interchange Reconstruction

January 6, 2017 to February 3, 2017 Janine Howard

Find all open public notices here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/programs/environmentalimpactreview/publicnotices.aspx

From: Bettina Sullivan

Sent: January 09, 2017 at 7:47 am

OEIR Program Newsletter 12/22/16

Two public notices have been published to our website:

16-246F City of Poquoson, DEQ Legacy of Poquoson

December 22, 2016 to January 23, 2017
Julia Wellman

16-241F City of Norfolk, Lambert Point Dock Dredging

December 22, 2016 to January 23, 2017
Julia Wellman

All open public comments can be found on our website: http://www.deq.virginia.gov/programs/environmentalimpactreview/publicnotices.aspx

State offices will be closed on December 23 and 26.