RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Anissa Rafeh, Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 9/18/17

Three new public notices have been posted on our website:

17-130F

Spotsylvania County, DEQ Northern Regional Office

Palmers Creek Apartments

September 15, 2017 to October 6, 2017

17-132F

Proposed Westchester Apartments

September 15, 2017 to October 10, 2017

Chesterfield County, PRO

17-133F

City of Suffolk, DEQ Tidewater Regional Office

3800 Acqua Lifestyle Apartments

September 15, 2017 to October 13, 2017

All open public notices can be found here: http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx

Find the updated EIR Procedures Manual here: http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Portals/0/DEQ/EnvironmentalImpactReview/StateEnvironmentalImpactReviews/EIR%20Procedures%20Manual%20Sept%202017.pdf?ver=2017-09-08-112454-023