RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Anissa Rafeh, Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 10/23/17

Five new public notices have been posted to the OEIR website:

17-155F City of Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania Town Center

October 20, 2017 to November 17, 2017
Julia Wellman

17-154F Henrico County, Castleton Residential Development

October 20, 2017 to November 17, 2017
John Fisher

17-153F Chesterfield County, Colonial Ridge and The Glen and Colonial Heights Apartments
October 20, 2017 to November 17, 2017
John Fisher

17-152F Fairfax County, Lafayette Apartments

October 20, 2017 to November 17, 2017
John Fisher

17-151F City of Richmond, 805 West Apartment Complex

October 20, 2017 to November 9, 2017 Janine Howard

All open public notices can be found on our website: http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx