RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 9/21/18

Two public notices have been posted to our website:

18-137F Accomack County
Accomack County Airport Runway 21 Turnaround
September 20, 2018 to October 22, 2018
Janine Howard

18-135F Virginia Coastal Waters,
Hurricane Florence Emergency Hydrographic Survey

September 19, 2018 to September 27, 2018
John Fisher

All open public notices can be found on our website: https://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx

From: Bettina Rayfield

Sent: September 21, 2018 at 9:26 am

OEIR Program Newsletter 8/3/18

Three new public notices are available:

18-108F Coastal Waters, Proposed Rule to Implement Amendment 11 to the 2006 Consolidated Atlantic Highly Migratory Species Fishery Management Plan

August 3, 2018 to August 29, 2018
Julia Wellman

18-107F City of Richmond, Proposed Centennial II Apartments

August 3, 2018 to August 29, 2018
Julia Wellman

18-106F Prince George County, Fort Lee- Mechling Training Center (TA-28) Shoreline Stabilization and Training Improvements
August 3, 2018 to August 24, 2018
Janine Howard

All open public notices are available on our website:

https://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx