RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Anissa Rafeh, Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 2/7/19

Three new public notices are available for review:

19-009F City of Chesapeake, Chesapeake Regional Airport Pavement Rehabilitation
February 8, 2019 to March 8, 2019
Janine Howard

19-006F Accomack and Northampton Counties, Four Residential Rehabilitations for the Eastern Shore of Virginia Housing Alliance
February 7, 2019 to March 8, 2019
Julia Wellman

19-007F City of Virginia Beach, Bubba's Marina and Restaurant Bulkhead and Stabilization Project

February 4, 2019 to February 19, 2019
John Fisher

All open public notices can be viewed on our website:
https://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx