RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Ann Regn, Bettina Rayfield, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard, Irina Calos

OEIR Program Newsletter 10/16/18

Three additional public notices are available on our website:

18-145F Prince William County and City of Manassas, Virginia Railway Express- Broad Run Expansion Project

October 4, 2018 to November 2, 2018
Janine Howard

18-139F City of Norfolk, Ohio Creek Watershed Project

October 3, 2018 to November 2, 2018
Janine Howard

18-138F Virginia OCS, Sand Survey Activities for BOEM's Marine Mineral Program

October 4, 2018 to October 24, 2018
John Fisher

All open public notices are available on our website: https://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx