RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bettina Rayfield, Bill Hayden, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 3/24/17

Three public notices have been published to our website:

17-039F
March 24, 2017 to April 21, 2017
Henrico County, PRO
Scandia Mine #3

***

17-041F
March 24, 2017 to April 21, 2017
Suffolk, TRO
Moore’s Point Development

***

16-246F
March 22, 2017 to May 17, 2017
Poquoson, TRO
Legacy of Poquoson

A public hearing will be held on May 02, 2017 at 6:30 PM, Poquoson City Hall

***

You can find all open public notices here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/programs/environmentalimpactreview/publicnotices.aspx