RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bill Hayden, Bettina Sullivan, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 02/17/17

One public notice has been posted to our website:

17-023F Newport News, Kings Ridge Apartments Improvements

February 9, 2017 to March 6, 2017
John Fisher

You can find all open public notices on our website:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx

From: Bettina Sullivan

Sent: February 17, 2017 at 12:43 pm

OEIR Program Newsletter 2/9/17

Four public notices have been published on our website:

17-023F Newport News, Kings Ridge Apartments Improvements

February 9, 2017 to March 6, 2017
John Fisher

17-022F Accomack County, Contrel Maurice Brown, Eight Poultry Houses

February 9, 2017 to March 1, 2017
Julia Wellman

17-021F Statewide, Revision and Reissuance of the 2017 Nationwide Permits

February 9, 2017 to March 6, 2017
John Fisher

17-019F Virginia Beach, Gills Cove SSD Dredging Project