RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bill Hayden, Bettina Sullivan, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 5/5/17

Three new public notices have been posted:

17-062F Virginia's Coastal Zone, Reissuance of the State Programmatic General Permit

May 3, 2017 to May 26, 2017
John Fisher

17-061F Manassas and Prince William County, Manassas Regional Airport West Corporate Development and East Parcel Development

May 3, 2017 to June 2, 2017
Janine Howard

17-060F Hanover County, Hanover Health and Rehabilitation Center Capital Improvement Project

May 3, 2017 to May 30, 2017
Janine Howard

You can find all open public notices on our website:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx