RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bill Hayden, Bettina Sullivan, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 8/3/17

Two public notices have been posted to our website:

17-114F
Transform 66 P3 Project: I-66 Corridor Improvements from University Blvd to I-495
Prince William County, NRO
August 3, 2017 to September 1, 2017

17-115F
Columbia Gas Transmission LLC Line VM-118 & VM-119 Exposure Remediation Project
City of Hopewell, PRO
August 3, 2017 to September 1, 2017

All open public notices can be found here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx

From: Bettina Sullivan

Sent: August 03, 2017 at 3:57 pm

OEIR Program Newsletter 7/31/17

Two public notices have been posted to the OEIR website:

17-112F
Washington Gas Light (WGL) Dranesville Point of Delivery (POD) Removal Project
July 28, 2017 to August 18, 2017
Fairfax County

17-113F
VPA Norfolk International Terminal New and Maintenance Dredging
July 28, 2017 to August 25, 2017
Norfolk