RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bettina Rayfield, Bill Hayden, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 11/9/17

Four public notices have been posted to our website:

17-166F Hanover County, Giles Farm East West November 9, 2017 to November 22, 2017
Julia Wellman

17-165F Chesterfield County, Rountrey Subdivision Section 7
November 9, 2017 to December 8, 2017
Julia Wellman

17-164F Northumberland County, 1147 Newmans Neck Road Dwelling Replacement
November 9, 2017 to December 1, 2017
Janine Howard

17-163F Virginia Coastal Waters, NOAA Office of Coast Survey Crew Training and Hydrographic Equipment Testing
November 9, 2017 to December 1, 2017
Janine Howard

All open public notices can be found on our website:

http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx