RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bettina Rayfield, Bill Hayden, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Newsletter 11/5/15

One new public notice has been posted on our website:

15-168F Accomack and Northampton Counties, Indoor Plumbing and Rehabilitation Program

November 5, 2015 to November 20, 2015
John Fisher

This public notice can be found on our website at:

http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx

From: Bettina Sullivan

Sent: November 05, 2015 at 3:55 pm

OEIR Program Newsletter 10/29/15

Two new public notices have been published on our website:

5-170F Fairfax County, Founders Hall at the National Museum of the U.S. Army

October 29, 2015 to November 25, 2015 Janine Howard

15-165F Henrico County, 2016 Airport Improvement Project, Richmond International Airport

October 29, 2015 to November 19, 2015
John Fisher

You can find these documents on our website:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx