RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bill Hayden, Bettina Sullivan, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 7/2/15

Four new public notices have been posted to our website:

Contact

15-113F - Modification to the Area 4 Seasonal Closure Plan for the American Lobster

July 2, 2015 to July 23, 2015

15-112F - Cushing Road Realignment Project

July 2, 2015 to July 23, 2015

15-110F - Valley West Apartments

July 2, 2015 to July 24, 2015

15-109F - 200 Configuration Antares Expendable Launch Vehicle

July 2, 2015 to July 24, 2015

The public notices can be found here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx