RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bill Hayden, Bettina Sullivan, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 9/25/15

Three new public notices have been posted:

15-154F City of Chesapeake, Replacement Hangar, Hampton Roads Executive Airport

September 24, 2015 to October 22, 2015
John Fisher

15-153F Chesapeake Bay and Tributaries, WeatherFlow Marine Weather Sensors

September 24, 2015 to October 01, 2015
Janine Howard

15-152F City of Suffolk, Suffolk Executive Airport Parking Lot Development and Improvements

September 24, 2015 to October 23, 2015
Janine Howard

These can be found on our website:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx