RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bettina Rayfield, Bill Hayden, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 2/26/16

One new public notice has been posted to our website:

16-033F York County, Placement of "No Wake" Signs on existing day markers- Wormley Creek

February 26, 2016 to March 11, 2016
Janine Howard

Please find this and other active public notices here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx

From: Bettina Sullivan

Sent: February 26, 2016 at 12:28 pm

OEIR Program Newsletter 02/12/16

Two public notices are available on our website:

16-024F City of Norfolk, I-64/ I-264 Interchange Modification

February 12, 2016 to March 4, 2016
John Fisher

16-019F City of Fredericksburg, England Run North Apartments

February 12, 2016 to February 19, 2016
John Fisher

The documents can be found at:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx