RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bill Hayden, Bettina Sullivan, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 11/16/15

Three new public notices have been posted to our website:

15-181F Southampton County, Replace dwelling and septic system, 30307, 30336, 30348 Oak Avenue

November 13, 2015 to November 30, 2015 Janine Howard

15-180F Hanover County, Dwelling rehab and replacement septic/connect to sewer, 6257 Morning Glory Rd. and 8386 Quailfield Rd

November 13, 2015 to November 30, 2015 Janine Howard

15-179F York and New Kent County, Replacement of dwelling and septic system, 1141 Springfield Rd and 14130 New Kent Highway

November 13, 2015 to November 30, 2015 Janine Howard

These documents can be found here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx