RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bettina Rayfield, Bill Hayden, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 4/25/16

Three public notices have been published on our website:

16-096F Northampton County, Install Bat Detectors

April 22, 2016 to May 10, 2016
Julia Wellman

16-089F City of Portsmouth, Virginia International Gateway Phase II Expansion

April 22, 2016 to May 16, 2016
Janine Howard

16-087F City of Virginia Beach, Sandbridge Road Improvements

April 22, 2016 to May 10, 2016
Julia Wellman

All open public notice can be found here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx