RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bettina Rayfield, Bill Hayden, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 6/27/16

Four public notices have been published on our website:

16-147F Virginia Beach, Landstown Road Improvement Project 16-147F (pdf)

June 24, 2016 to July 22, 2016
Janine Howard

16-145F Henrico County, Gillies Creek Industrial Recycling Center

June 24, 2016 to July 22, 2016
Janine Howard

16-143F Accomack County, Office Goodman Poultry Farms

June 24, 2016 to July 15, 2016
Janine Howard

16-140F City of Chesapeake, Hampton Roads Executive Airport Pavement Rehabilitation

June 24, 2016 to July 15, 2016
Janine Howard

Please find these and all open public notices on our website:

http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx