RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bettina Rayfield, Bill Hayden, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 9/21/16

One new public notice has been posted to our website:

16-193F
Virginia Coastal Waters, Amendment 10 to the 2006 Consolidated Highly Migratory Species Fishery Management Plan

September 21, 2016 to November 10, 2016
John Fisher

Please find all open public notices here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx

From: Bettina Sullivan

Sent: September 21, 2016 at 9:26 am

OEIR Program Newsletter 9/2/16

Three public notices have been published on our website:

16-191F Chesterfield County, Watermark Phase II

September 2, 2016 to September 30, 2016
Janine Howard

16-189F Newport News/ York County, Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport Perimeter Road Realignment

September 2, 2016 to September 30, 2016 Janine Howard

16-187F Virginia Coastal Waters, Uniform Discharge Standards for Vessels of the Armed Forces, Phase II, Batch One Proposed Rule

September 2, 2016 to September 20, 2016
John Fisher

Please find all open public notices on our website: http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx