RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bill Hayden, Bettina Sullivan, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 11/3/16

Two new public notices have been published to our website:

16-218F City of Newport News, Independence Boulevard - New Connector Road

November 3, 2016 to November 30, 2016
Janine Howard

16-211F Virginia Coastal Waters, Proposed Rule to Implement Amendment 5b to the Atlantic Consolidated Highly Migratory Species Fishery Management Plan

November 3, 2016 to November 21, 2016
John Fisher

You can find all open public notices here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx

From: Bettina Sullivan

Sent: November 03, 2016 at 2:39 pm

OEIR Program Newsletter 10/31/16

Several new public notices have been published to our website:

16-215F City of Virginia Beach, Corps 408 Determination, Hillier Ignite Fitness Park
October 28, 2016 to November 21, 2016
Julia Wellman

16-214F Fairfax County, IAD Taxiway J Reconstruction and Widening

October 28, 2016 to November 18, 2016 Janine Howard

16-213F Isle of Wight County, Archers Meade Subdivision

October 28, 2016 to November 28, 2016 Janine Howard

16-208F Fairfax County, Eastern Market Access Project, Dominion Cove Point

October 25, 2016 to November 16, 2016
Julia Wellman

16-205F City of Virginia Beach, Haven Apartments

October 25, 2016 to November 11, 2016
Julia Wellman

16-204F Chesterfield County, Magnolia Green, Phase III

October 25, 2016 to November 18, 2016
Julia Wellman

16-203F City of Richmond, Richmond Quarry -- Phase III

October 25, 2016 to November 11, 2016
Julia Wellman

16-207F Henrico County, Airport Improvement Projects at Richmond International Airport
October 21, 2016 to November 16, 2016
John Fisher

16-206F City of Virginia Beach, Sandbridge Road Bridge Replacement over Hell Point Creek
October 21, 2016 to November 16, 2016
John Fisher

All open public notices can be found here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx