RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bettina Rayfield, Bill Hayden, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 12/11/17

Three new public notices have been posted to the OEIR website:

17-182F
Arlington County, DEQ-NRO
Taxiway B Hold Pad Expansion and Sand Storage Facility Projects
December 8, 2017 to January 5, 2018

17-184F
Virginia Coastal Zone, DEQ-CO
Management of Waterfowl Damage in Virginia
December 8, 2017 to January 5, 2018

17-186F
Landings III Apartments
Prince William County, DEQ-NRO
December 8, 2017 to December 28, 2017

All open public notices can be found on the OEIR website:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx

***Virginia Department of Environmental Quality - Central Office is moving***

By December 21st, 2017, all DEQ central office functions will be permanently relocated to the Bank of America building in downtown Richmond:

1111 East Main Street, Suite 1400
Richmond, Virginia 23219

DEQ’s mailing address will remain the same:

Post Office Box 1105
Richmond, Virginia 23218