RSS feed for EIR Public Notices and Updates EIR Public Notices and Updates

Program updates and events. Public Notices for Environmental Impact Review(EIR) documents including Major State Projects, Federal Consistency with Virginia Coastal Policies, State Corporation Commission reviews, and NEPA documents.

List administrator(s): Bill Hayden, Bettina Sullivan, Julia Wellman, John Fisher, Janine Howard

OEIR Program Newsletter 10/13/17

One new public notice has been posted to the OEIR website:

17-144F
City of Newport News
Soundview Apartments Improvements
October 12, 2017 to November 3, 2017

All open public notices can be found here:
http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/EnvironmentalImpactReview/PublicNotices.aspx

From: Bettina Sullivan

Sent: October 13, 2017 at 10:18 am

OEIR Program Newsletter 10/2/17

Three new public notices have been posted to our website:

17-141F
London Bridge Transfer Station
City of Virginia Beach
September 29, 2017 to October 27, 2017

17-142F
Installation of Distance Measuring Equipment
City of Suffolk
September 29, 2017 to October 13, 2017

17-143F
Cities of Hampton and Poquoson