The VEEP Sustainability Partners track is designed to encourage organizations across Virginia to make environmental sustainability part of their culture through leadership, innovation, and continual improvement. Organizations must demonstrate this commitment through continual, measurable, and verifiable conservation efforts, leading to direct and indirect improvements in energy usage, water usage, waste generation, and other environmental benefits.
The application period for the 2014 Sustainability Partners has closed.
Once accepted, Sustainability Partner members are considered to be members for that particular calendar year and must resubmit/update their information the following year to remain in the program. Please review the instructions before submitting an application. If you an interested in becoming a VEEP Sustainability Partner, please submit the application below. If you have any questions, contact Sharon Baxter at Sharon.Baxter@deq.virginia.gov.
Key characteristics of VEEP Sustainability Partners:
- One application per organization
- Aimed at organizations with a culture of sustainability and community involvement
- Encourages continual, measurable reductions
- No DEQ site visit
- Public recognition, no regulatory incentives
- Record of sustained compliance
- Participation will be on a calendar year basis
- Virginia facilities only
- Data and narratives required